Seduce Me in Shadow (Doomsday Brethren)

Seduce Me in Shadow - Shayla Black Book 2 in the Doomsday Brethren series gives us Caden's story and I can honestly say without a doubt that If I loved Tempt Me With Darkness, I'm absolutely in lust with Seduce Me With Shadow. The world building in book one was fascinating and flowed seamlessly into book two. I love a story that can so captivate me that I forget that I'm not actually there and Seduce Me In Shadow did that for me in a big way.Caden is an amazing character. Conflicted feeling about his magical awakening he has been sent to retrieve the stolen Doomsday Diary. Easier said than done when feisty Sydney Blair is involved. Caden is a sexy, protective, tortured alpha male that kept my attention from cover to cover.We are drawn even deeper into the lives of all the Doomsday Brethren and I must say I've fallen for them all. We get a peek inside several powerful passionate scenes with the warriors that left me breathless. Super hott alpha males that are surprisingly vulnerable at times will keep me coming back every time.A question I asked over and over before I got my grubby little hands on this book was did she bring us the heat and now I can answer...... Shayla Brought it! : )